WIP Wednesday 7. 20. 2011

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. It seems like summer days are flying by way too fast.
Let me share some of the projects I've been working on this past week.

First, I got 3 more farmer's wife  blocks done

I really like how these blocks are turning out. I'm thinking of speeding up the process so I can finish the quilt sooner than planned. Maybe next week could be my "Sew as much as humanly possible of your Farmer's Wife blocks"week? We'll see.

I also made a pouch for my mom using this tutorial and fabric by Denyse Schmidt.

And, I finished 2 baby quilts. Both of them are going to our local homeless shelter which makes them just a little more extra special for me. Yeah!!
First one is this Single girl quilt that I started ages ago and could not decide on how to turn a Single girl block into a baby quilt without making any more of the same blocks. Here's what I came up with
I think it turned out really well.

For the second baby quilt I used my fabric cutter to make a scrappy Tumbler quilt. I used fabric from my stash and it came together soooooo quickly. Talk about instant gratification.


I've been also working on a pouch for The Pretty Little Pouch Swap 2 (I'll share that next week).

I'm linking this post to
I hope you'll take a chance pop over there and see what other quilters are working on.

Svetlana