Having fun with my scraps

Hello everyone, 

welcome to this week's WIP Wednesday. Unfortunately, I've made no progress on any of my old WIPs. 


As you can see from this picture, the word of the week was SCRAPS. My scrap basket is seriously overflowing, so I pulled some out and turned them into colorful potholders and trivets.

I made 3 potholders


and 2 trivets. I made my trivets double sided since I have so many scraps and wanted to use as much of them as possible. Side A (my favorite) :

and side B :

I made these potholders and trivets to protect my new kitchen counters but I like them so much, I've been protecting my trivets and using folded up kitchen towels under the pots. Crazy, isn't it? Please tell me I'm not the only one doing something like that. But, since I barely made a dent in my scrap basket with these trivets and potholders, I'm planning on making a lot more of them in the next few days and actually using them for what they were made for.

Svetlana.