Patchwork totes

A few days ago I finished these 3 totes.

I love how they turned out and was very tempted to keep at least one of them for myself. Then the reason won over my feelings and they are going to be given to my children's wonderful teachers as Christmas gifts. I made up my own pattern, and actually wrote down all the dimensions, so I'm sure you'll see more of these on my blog soon.

I really like the rounded bottom - probably my most favorite part -
and the fact that I used webbing for the handles made these totes a breeze to make.

These tree beauties conclude my Christmas gifts sewing. I had a lot more gifts on my list but I decided for a change of plans and move on to other projects. Scrap Republic is so calling my name. So, I'm off to immerse myself in scrap sorting.

Enjoy your evening, Svetlana.