welded quilt

Hello friends,

 I have a new quilt to show you today. Art Gallery Fabrics and Fat Quarter Shop teamed up once again and released this fun, beginner friendly pattern called Welded.


 I really enjoyed making this quilt. It's been a while since I made a regular sized quilt using a pattern so this was a lovely change of pace for me. No need to take a gazillion notes as I sewed, no need to do my own math, just pure joy of sewing with no interruptions :). And, there's even a free video tutorial on how to make this quilt. Doesn't get better than that, does it?


I wanted this to be a "boy friendly" quilt so I decided to only use gray, blue, and white fabrics. All the fabrics are from Imprint and Wonderland collections by Katarina Rocella for AGF. I've become quite a fan of Katarina and I just love how perfectly her collections play together.


Finished size of this quilt is 61" x 79".

And, just so you know, Fat Quarter Shop is selling kits to make your own Welded, click here if interested.

Hope you'll pop on over to these lovely folks to see their versions of Welded.

John of Quilt Dad
Kitty of Night Quilter
Michele-Renee of Quilt Matters
Svetlana of Sotak Handmade
Caroline of Sew Caroline
Riane of Vessel Quilts
Megan of Quilt Story
Kaye of Miss Print
Natalia of Piece N Quilt

Wishing you all a super lovely weekend. Svetlana